Town Square Pattern
Size: 43 cm x 43 cm
Unit of measurement: centimeters
Town Square is one of my favorite mini quilts!
It is such a lovely block to make, very fast, very beginner friendly and you can easily adjust the size of the quilt by adding more blocks, to make a table runner, a wall hanging or even a lap quilt.
The original quilt features our Remembering Tomorrow Collection, but of course you can choose other colors and prints. I'm sure you will have some scraps that will work perfect for this cute mini.
- 13 different colored fabrics (patchwork blocks), each: 10 cm x 20 cm
- 2 different ecru fabrics (patchwork blocks), each: 5 cm x 75 cm
- Blue (setting blocks): 25 cm x 110 cm
- Red (binding): 20 cm x 55 cm
- Batting: 55 cm x 55 cm
- Backing: 55 cm x 55 cm
- Matching sewing and quilting threads